So, I have finally given in. I said I never would do it, and every other version of that phrase, but I did it. I started a
Setting up a blog was easier than I thought. I basically just went to a website, typed in my name and email and a password, and after a few hitches, here we are! My hitches, by the way, are 1) those ridiculously annoying "can you read this" word box, which I got wrong three times! Seriously, I know my sight isn't that great, but they are really hard to read. That, and I was holding Harper and I am sure she is what caused a few extra letters to be thrown in. My second hitch was apparently there is already a blog UNDER MY EMAIL! I swear, unless Lee is secretly writing a blog, someone hopefully isn't writing a crazy story under our name. I may need to research that.
Anyway, my goals for writing a blog are to write down stories about our family that I am sure I will forget in years to come. ( I forget half of the funny stuff that happens the next day, so my confidence in my memory isn't so hot these days).
For now, I will try to post a few pictures of why I want to remember our fun, sometimes cranky, sometimes awesome, days. I want to remember them for our little Tiara and Tutu wearing girls!
YOU GAVE IN! LOL! Seriously - once you get the hang of it - you can throw an "online update" up in about 10 minutes. Welcome to BlogLand! And best news yet -------- if you're like me, and are NOT a scrapbooker --- you can PRINT your blog! Photos, text - everything - into a soft or hardcover keepsake book for WAAAAAY cheaper than making a scrapbook that takes up 1/2 of your life. :) You guys are bookmarked!
ReplyDeleteI love that idea! I will have to "follow" you.
ReplyDelete