Yesterday, Lee called and had suite tickets to the Montgomery Biscuits game. As it has been unbearably hot this summer, we have not taken the girls to the game, holding on to the chance we would get AC seats... score one for us! Sophie was still napping, so I started getting our stuff together for the game.
For everyone who knows Sophie, she llooovveeesss her daddy. She likes me and all, but Lee is definitely her pick for seats in a restaurant and hand holding. You must know this to fully appreciate the following from our afternoon wake up.
Me: (entering Sophie's room after nap) Sophie, you need to wake up, we have to get ready!
Sophie: (not really liking waking up) I don't want to get up! What are we doing?
Me: We are going to a Biscuits game!
Sophie: (jumping on her bed now) Yippee! We can go eat a hotdog, and yell War Eagle. Oh, and I guess we could yell that other thing too.... what was it again?
Where did I go wrong? By the way, the picture is the girls and I at the game. The shirts I whipped out in 30 minutes for the game! By the way, soon I will figure out how to actually put a picture somewhere besides the top of the post. Baby steps...
Loved the dialog ----------- you are SUCH a blogfreak. I love you for that. (I love you anyway....hee hee)
ReplyDelete