Any suggestions?
Friday, August 7, 2009
Agent Blue
Okay, so after following numerous posts of blog-savvy moms, I have found that my most favorite bloggers rename their kids. Being the newby blog writer that I am, I simply cannot think of awesome nicknames for our girls, my husband, dogs, etc. That is my new mission: to think of code names for our family. They have to be catchy, so they will make you like reading about them even when the post is somewhat boring. They have to be cute, because we ALL know I always want my girls to be cute. They also have to have a backstory.... not just kid1 and kid2(although, technically, they are kid1 and kid2, so if all else fails I will delete this sentence of the post and that will be their names).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
Hey, welcome to the world of blogging! I am pretty sporadic with mine--I'll go weeks without writing anything, then have a burst of creativity and write several days in a row. Of course, I don't have any cute kids to brag on so I'm not always as inspired as you'll be. :)
ReplyDeleteAs far as code names, you could name one "Tutu" and the other "Tiara". Hmm, wonder where I came up with those names???