We are officially in our school years around our house. Sophie started preschool last week! She was so excited to meet her new teacher and new friends and figure out what the difference is between Cherub Church (her Sunday School), Bible School, and Pre-school. Once we get all that straight, I think she will be flying high!
Sophie was so cute and independent going to school the first day. She picked out her own outfit, complete with ribbon and lacy socks... typical Sophie. She didn't want to hold my hand into class, but got a little close to me when it was time to introduce herself to Mrs. Kohn. There were no tears on Sophie's part, but I must admit Lee and I had a big gulp as she marched to her room . I am already dreading Kindergarten!
I am sure I will have plenty of posts regarding other way overprotective moms, bully kids, and carpool (by the way, I messed up on carpool the first day...) but for now, just a sweet picture of Sophie and her new hero- Mrs. Kohn.
No comments:
Post a Comment