Monday, November 2, 2009

Pictures to accompany an earlier post and a few random thoughts.


This picture should accompany the ten things about fall post, and fulfill the "football Saturdays" and "coffee" comments.  Although I wasn't cheering too hard for Auburn, it is still fun to be in a cold stands with a warm blanket, no matter who the team is!



I know I have put up Fair pictures before, but you can never have too many.  By the way, if you look closely at the second swing, you can see Sophie and I holding our hands up!


Our family at Halloween.  I think Lee wins for costume creativity.


Sophie at her Preschool Halloween party.  Seriously, she was adorable with all of her friends.



Harper has a little leftover syrup on her upper lip, indicating the fun of the syrup soppin!



- Two runs down!  I feel like I have asthma after the run, but I am making progress for a not- too- embarassing race in December.

- Fall Back time has proven havoc on our family.  Ask me if I like our new time Thursday.

- If my camera would work, I would show some cute new shirts I am doing.  

- My camera is broken.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers