Sophie has learned that checking the mail and paper is fun these days because of all the toy circulars and magazines we are getting. She sites down with me and reads her pile as I read mine and circles things she likes. I LOOVVEEE that she does that. I remember doing that as a kid. November is one of my favorite months because of all the anticipation of the holidays.... especially for kids. All the possibilities of toys, candy ideas to make, projects to do, it just is overwhelmingly exciting.
2- Two walkers in the house
Harper is learning to walk. She is taking this task on so different than her sister. Sophie was a determined walker. She studied and thought about walking for a few weeks, then one day stood up and never looked back, and rarely fell. Harper will stand up on a whim, take a few steps, and nose dive into the nearest person or doll. Without a care in the world or second thought, she is slowly become an agile walker. Sophie has encouraged her to no end for a month, and today, her best walking day by far, she informed me that Harper walking may not be such a bright idea. "But mommy, she will be into EVERYTHING now, and always in my way!" Can't argue that logic.
3- Glee
What a fun show. I have a sincere appreciation for musicals. Point and yell nerd all you want, I have grown up wishing one day to be some lead singer in a cheesy movie about carousels, state fairs, and paying rent. One small drawback of this dream is my inability to sing, but Glee is taking musicals to a little cooler status. It almost makes me want to go back to high school and do the band days all over again. Almost.....
No comments:
Post a Comment