Monday, February 28, 2011

It comes to the bullet points...




So, I haven't blogged a lot of our fun stuff lately because we have been busy the past two weeks. So, I will try to recap a few things I don't want to forget....


- Some good friends from Montgomery came down for the perfect weekend! The weather could not have been nicer, Mardi Gras was just starting up, and the girls were ready to see some buddies!


This is the four of them at Fairhope Pier. We had fun enjoying a great day on the Eastern Shore!



I caught Sophie and Annabelle, along with their big bows, looking for mullet.


Harper had a ball digging her feet into the warm sand!



My little pale girl enjoying her kind of beach... a swing, some shade, and a view!



Annabelle, Sophie, and Ashlynn enjoying the parades!




- We are trying to teach Sophie how to tell knock-knock jokes. This in itself is HILARIOUS. It is providing Lee and I with much entertainment. She can't quite grasp the concept of "answering the knock knock", if that is a term. If you say knock knock, she can say who's there, but once you say the object, she reverses her answer..... she will say Who and the object. It sounds pretty silly actually written here, but it is so funny to try to get her to do the joke right. Lee has tried endless times to get her to understand, which makes it even funnier!

- We have now discovered I-phones. Why didn't anyone tell me they were this cool? I can text, google, find the cheapest gas, make a bird talk back to me in a funny voice, all while riding down the road! So fun.

- The baby is doing great. I feel like I am starting to do that whole back-arching thing where you stand funny, and it is a little harder getting off the floor with the girls, but no major complaints. I am WAY more tired than I was with the past pregnancies. As someone sadly pointed out to me last week, I am five years older than I was with my first pregnancy. sigh. I am trying very hard to keep in a somewhat decent shape for the Azalea Trail Run in March. I want to do the 5k in a decent time. Hopefully I won't disappoint myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers