Lee and I got to see the little bump this morning at my halfway point ultrasound. Everything looked perfect! I always feel a little nervous before an ultrasound- is the brain and heart good, are there enough limbs, are there just two eyes, etc. But, everything looked awesome. It is an active little baby, not slowing any for the ultrasound tech. She had to check everything about twice to try to get a shot that wasn't blurry ( that may have had a thing or two to do with the fact I had a grande mocha about 15 minutes prior to my appt. It was decaf, but that doesn't mean Starbucks didn't pump it with chocolate). We held true to our guns and did not find out what the baby was. I have a feeling, and so does Lee, but we don't know for sure. It was definitely hard when the tech said, okay, I know what it is! We truly don't care what we have, as long as the baby and I are both healthy in the end. So, we will see come June who had the right guess of gender!
Stats-
Baby weight- baby weighs about 9 oz, and right on schedule for a end of June delivery.
My weight- I have actually only gained about 2 lbs, but the weight has definitely shifted, and my appetite is way better than the first 15 weeks. I am back in the gym and getting ready for a 5K, so hoping this will help with the crazy appetite and post pregnancy weight loss.
Cravings- MANGOES! I can't get enough mangoes, mango smoothies, etc. That and pimento cheese is a perfect meal.
The only gross thing right now is a terrible ear infection. Luckily, Dr. Cool ( as he was aptly named, thanks Courtney!) who I really like was very eager to send out a Z-Pac for me to fix the goopy ears I have. Seriously, I feel so bad for kids with these earaches. They are AWFUL! Hoping it heals fast.
I will try to post belly pics soon!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment