Yesterday we went back to a church we previously tried and seemed to really enjoy it. So did Sophie. She got to do a really cute art project and was so proud of it. While we were waiting for our lunch at a local restaurant she told us about her picture. I will do my best to use her exact words when telling this story...
"Today at church I made that picture(the previously mention art project) and glued all those pieces of bread and those fishes in a basket. Did you know there was a boy that had his lunch and Jesus took it from him and fed as many people that go to a night Mardi Gras parade? Not a daytime Mardi Gras parade, because that wouldn't be that many people, but one of those night parades where there are so many people I have to sit in my wagon".
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment