Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fa la la la la...I'm Back online


So, I know technically this is the last day of the holidays, so I am not too late in a Christmas post, but with a slow-go on getting internet hooked up at the new house, better late than never! After two weeks of being in our new house, we have partially moved in, put up a Christmas tree, taken down a Christmas tree, hosted two suppers and a baking party, and now have to unpack. What a crazy December! However, it has been fun. You can't help loving this time of year, no matter how busy you think you are, when you have a four year old and a two year old in the house. We have had a ball keeping Scooby the Elf in our sight during our move, and putting together doll strollers and plasma cars in the midst of pictures to hang. We had a few minor setbacks with the whole process with a feverish child and some mixed up electrical wires, but par for the course. Below are a few of my favorite pictures of the past few weeks.

We haven't really had a chance to get good pictures of the house. I had this grand idea to do New Years' cards, but it hasn't happened yet. Anyway, here is the one shot I have of the outside, with the girls on Christmas morning riding their new toys. We have no houses beside us or behind us, although two lots over there is a house underway.



You can't beat a good stocking shot!


This picture is a favorite. This was on our last drive out of Montgomery. In the 24 hours previous to this, we had a Krispy Kreme playdate with friends as a going away, a manicure going away party, packed up the lake house, moved to a hotel, had a Preschool Party and her Christmas Ballet recital. In her hand was a going away flower from ballet friends. She rode like this for two hours.


The afore mentioned Krispy Kreme pajama/going away date!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers