So, the girls have started noticing my belly. I get asked daily if the baby is crying, is it eating, does it need my pacis yet (the last comment from Harper, go figure). Sophie is constantly wanting to know how big it is. We just read my weekly update, and we learned the baby is as big as an avacado. Since that is not a normal part of our diet, we had to google a picture. She hoped her baby brother/sister didn't look like that. She also wants to name the baby Seraphina if it is a girl.
Harper swears there is a baby in her belly. The other day she had a graham cracker. She broke it into three parts... mommy, daddy, and baby. She ate the smallest piece, and told me she ate that baby cracker and it was now in her belly and boy, it was kicking. She also keeps trying to stick a paci in her belly button. By June, I am scared she may actually get one in there. If she does, I will be sure to post pictures.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment