Friday, January 21, 2011

A Happy Friday

So, this week has been pretty uneventful. Until today. What a breakthrough I have discovered with the girls. Sophie, if given the opportunity, is SUCH a little mommy. Today I was outside scrubbing chairs (we are getting a new kitchen table tonight, but keeping our old chairs, and they needed a little pick me up). Harper and Sophie were upstairs playing dress up, and I was informed Harper had a saggy diaper. I just non-chalantly mentioned grabbing a pull up for her. About five minutes later I looked upstairs and Harper had a NEW DIAPER on. I asked what they were doing, and Sophie was "sitting" Harper, and included a diaper change. So now Sophie is my "pee pee diaper" changer.

Right now they are doing a fashion/dance show, choreographed by Sophie. I don't know what she is saying, but Harper is doing and wearing whatever her sister says. Maybe I should go eavesdrop and learn a few tactics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers