Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year, New Stuff

So, our first week of resumed normal life has begun! I had my appt with our new OB. Lee and I both really like him, so hopefully we will continue with a smooth pregnancy and have another little cutie late June/early July. I am starting to get the signs of a serious bump, and the time to buy maternity clothes is FAST approaching. I remember with Sophie it was a major event; we both went to a trendy boutique and got a sales lady to explain the beauty of maternity wear. With Harper I bought bigger sizes at Target. With this baby I have learned the art of wearing big sweaters. Maybe by February I will have a few cute pieces I will feel glowish in. If I do, I will be sure to post pictures!

Sophie's first day at her new school went well. She and I had a girls' night beforehand to find something to match these crazy shoes she HAD to get from Santa. Below is her first morning:


We also started ballet again. Poor little thing finally understood we moved in this class. She got called "new girl" and no one really spoke to her. It broke all our hearts! However, I have since learned the class is full of shy little girls and they are not allowed to talk in class. Sophie's new hero, her ballet teacher, told us that. She LOVES her new teacher. She smiles a lot and looks like a swan, according to our little ballerina.

Sophie and Harper have been doing GREAT playing with each other lately. Harper's little personality is so funny and she hangs right in there with whatever Sophie is doing. She wanted a silly picture before school, and below is the result.


By the way, if anyone can tell me why half my posts lately are underlined, I would LOVE the answer!

1 comment:

  1. Bailey wanted some sparkly sketchers but Santa didn't bring any...oh well! Check and see if you are posting in regular or HTML mode...maybe that is it.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers