Monday, August 30, 2010

Just like Daddy

Sunday Sophie had a belly ache. Instead of asking for medicine, or lying down for a bit, Sophie asks Lee to step on her belly. At first we had NO clue what that meant, but quickly realized where she was going. When Lee has a back ache, either Sophie or myself stand on his back to pop it. She figured she would be cool and get the same treatment for her belly.

This week Lee and Sophie venture out into the world of soccer. We signed Sophie up to play because she kept seeing the pictures at church of all the little kids in their jerseys and thought it looked cool. Little did we know that our church would run SO short of coaches they would ask those willing to learn enough to tackle 10 four year olds for a practice and a game a week. Lee stepped up, and is now referred to as Coach Daddy. I can't WAIT to see how this all turns out. With Sophie loving to mimic Lee, I bet Thursday nights will consist of two people with ice packs on the couch!

3 comments:

  1. I'll bet watching Sophie play soccer will be so much fun! Can't wait to see pics of your new little athlete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I can't wait. We will let you know about games and you can be our fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! Go Lee! Maybe next year Blake will do it :) He played soccer in high school and was on a traveling team.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers