Today we tried a music class. Harper loves music. Harry Belafonte is her favorite artist, and she loves music from Hairspray. Personally, I think she has great taste. So, I told her for two days that when Sophie goes to school she had a class to go to. All morning she asked if she would sing Ariel at her music class (she knows most of the words to Part of Your World). We got to class and we did NOT sing any of our playlist songs, which I figured would happened, and figured Harper would like it. Not so much. When we pulled out sticks to beat, she asked if she could sing Ariel. When the lady made us wave to our neighbors, Harper said No, I sing Ariel.
She seemed to like the class and the rhythm stuff, but when we got to the car I asked if she had fun at her music class. She said "No, I no sing Ariel. No." Friday we are trying out a different activity.
Hey! I still have a gift card to Gymboree for a month of free classes - I don't have time to use it. Maybe you could take Harper for her activity. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteHA! We are trying Gymboree in the morning... we will see how it goes!
ReplyDelete