Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Family Portrait

Yesterday was Sophie's first full time at school. This year they attend school from 8:30-12:30, and get to eat lunch every time. I am excited that she learns to take and eat lunch, and the extra hour of time isn't that bad either! She had a great day, and filled me in on her day in the car. I heard about the one girl in the princess shirt who was crazy, crazy and got moved to red light, and the sweet new friends that are the best in the whole world, and I heard about her family portrait.

Sophie- Hey mommy, know what else we did today? We got to draw our family!
Me- What did you draw?
Sophie- I drew me, and Harper and Macy.
Me- What about mommy, daddy and murphy?
Sophie- Well, I drew me, then I drew Harper because she is my sister and we share a room, then I drew Macy b/c I like Macy. Then I ran out of room!

For those that don't know, Lee and I have been seriously considering moving our dogs to a more suitable arrangement for them. We don't give them enough time, they need space to run, and they need way more attention than we have to give right now. Apparently, we are NOT going to be able to do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers