"Mommy, I am sweatering!" She isn't a fan of the heat.
"I want my bear cubbers". That is what she says when she is tired and cold, meaning the bear quilt better come soon.
"Him hurt him Hiney." Never fails, everytime she watches three little pigs she bursts into laughter and yells that when the big bad wolf falls into the bucket of boiling water. What is getting funnier is that Harper now does it too!
There are tons more, and next time she says one, I may have to update the list...
Margie .. I agree!! There are certain things that Braxton says and I think, "I should correct that but ..." They will outgrow it and then you will cry! The day I realized that Brax could say all of his words that begin with "f" and no longer made them begin with "d" (dork instead of fork, drog instead of frog) I cried!! David and Braxton both thought that I was nuts! Oh well .. they are our babies and they grow up so incredibly fast! Enjoy and cheerish all of the funnies!
ReplyDelete