Friday, April 30, 2010

I had to write before I forgot...

Sophie and I got an unusually odd thing today of getting to eat lunch together by ourselves. Harper fell out for an early nap, so the two of us played catch up chat. The end of her school and ballet is coming soon with summer approaching, so I asked her about what she will miss about each.

Me- Sophie, what has been your favorite part of school?

Sophie- Well, I love singing with Miss Gayle (their music teacher) because she makes up silly songs. One time she made an alligator go up the water spout instead of the spider. And, I like days where we only go outside one time. When we go outside two times my hair gets all wet and it looks funny.


I can't make this up....

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers