Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Mission

See those sleeping little Angels? See how they are stuffed in that bed? We are not cruel parents, making our kids share a small space. They actually WANT to be together! I have said since we found out that we were having girl #2 that I wanted them to share a room. My sister and I did, and although there were lots of arguments growing up, we truly enjoyed sharing a room. Lee didn't believe me. So now that both girls are old enough to have some sort of say about bedtime, they request to be together, even if it is in a little toddler bed!

So, our mission this summer is to take both girls and make one bedroom for them. I am SO excited about this project! Now all I have to do is pick the perfect theme to match both personalities....

2 comments:

  1. How SWEET! They are truly the sweetest girls, Margie! John says that he wants you, Elizabeth and the rest of the moms in Duos to give a lesson on how to raise well behaved children!! He says they are all angels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I appreciate that he thinks our girls are well behaved, but if he could only see them at bedtime he may run the other way...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers