Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My new Site

I started a new blogspot today called "My Naptime Hobby". I am going to start putting all my sewing stuff on a site so all those who don't see posts or get pictures emailed can see my projects! It is called naptime hobby because that is my best time to sew. (You can find the new site under My profile. Follow it!)

The ironic thing about setting up this new site is that Harper was playing in the playroom while I was dragging pictures onto the site. So, honestly, my full attention wasn't on her. True to little Harper, she got a SACK OF FLOUR and just dumped it on the floor. And that, friends, is why I only do stuff during naptime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers