Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Typical Wednesday

Here is the email I sent Lee earlier to keep him updated on our day

Subject- 9:48

just finished cleaning the playroom with NO help. i bribed with chocolate to no avail. i walked out of the playroom and found harper ON TOP OF THE BAR. i guess she climbed on the stool, then the bar chair, then the bar. i got her down, saw sophie's books were all pulled down and all the princess stuff was out, which I had already cleaned. cleaned it up. walk back into the playroom and harper is now in the bitty baby high chair wobbling back and forth... all kitchen food pulled out again. get her out, put up food, walk into living room. she is now on the end table HOLDING THE LAMP.... with the light on. I think they are both going for a two hour bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers