Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Grand time

My sister and I decided a few weeks ago that our kids needed a getaway annually at a fantastic place... you know, we would sacrifice and take them there, just so they could have a memory of their time each summer. We just KNEW they would love the Grand Hotel in Fairhope. We decided why not make our annual spot somewhere we would enjoy too!! We had a great time watching the cousins play. They all had fun, Lori and I only had one for real fall down moment, and no one stared too hard at us as we tromped through the restaurant with five kids! Score one for us! We made our trip just in time, one day ahead of the terrible oily goop that is now washing ashore. I guess next year that means more pool time!









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers