With the weather as cold as it has been, I am totally out of inside ideas to entertain the girls. We have exhausted the museum, mall, YMCA, bookstore, Costco(yes, a very fun place for kids), Walmart toy aisle, etc. So Friday, when Harper was still coughing and it was a little windy to be out, Sophie wanted to bake. We do make stuff often, and she loves to help with supper, but this time we took it to the extreme, with decorations and gifts to boot!
By the way, in attempt to save me from saying mean things to the computer, the pictures loaded backwards. The first shot should be last, but whatever. Anyway, Lee took the girls bowling Saturday so I could catch up sewing (18 shirts later, I would say I am caught up. Need something done? Now is a good time!) and Sophie bowled like you are supposed to and knocked down 5 or 6 pins each time.
Harper and her evil eye after she finished her cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment