Since Harper's birthday and traveling, things have been pleasantly quiet around here. It is nice to have a few days of routine. After a summer of pure travel EVERY weekend except one (seriously...) and then getting into a little routine with Sophie's school and ballet, we had a week of just normal. We even had nothing to do on Friday! I let Sophie and Harper dictate our every move. It was really fun. They chose our toys, Sophie wanted some art to do (if this kid isn't an artist or art teacher, I will be shocked. She loves her projects.), Sophie decided lunch of chicken nuggets, broccoli, and mac n cheese, and it was such a fun day. Anyway, it has just been nice for a week of normal.
Because of a normal week, I have had plenty of napping time to monogram and play online. I read about this site called woot. Actually, I think a neighbor of mine told me about it a few months ago, but she is just a little annoying, so I kind of didn't listen when she was telling me, so I feel a little bad now because it really is cool.... but just a little bad. ANYWAY, it is a site(or multiple sites depending on what you like) where they offer one item a day for an extremely low price and they sell only that item for the 24 hrs or until it sells out, whatever comes first. It is so cool! For instance, today's item was a light timer. I don't know how many times I leave lamps on in our playroom or in the girls' rooms until they fall asleep and then have to trek across the house late when I remember they are on. The light timer would solve that problem! However, they sold out before I got to it. Oh well, there will be a new item tomorrow. They have a kids' woot, which is really fun to watch, especially for Christmas. So, if you have a little time, google woot and see what you find!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
I am a huge huge huge woot.com fan! You would also love babysteals.com. It's like woot but just baby stuff all the time. I picked up the light timer at woot too!
ReplyDelete