Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dreamfield Farms





Sophie had her first field trip on Wednesday. I must say, the little girl is a fan of field trips. First, because siblings were not allowed on this particular trip, her Gran and Poppa came up to keep Harper while I chaperoned. Having them around was enough fun, but then to go with all her friends to a farm, she was in Heaven!

It was so cute to see her with her little preschool buddies. Sophie is a popular little girl! All the little kids were screaming hi to her, and she waved like she was the queen. They got to go on a hayride, make butter, see animals, pump water, go in hay mazes, and pick out a pumpkin to take home. The thoughtful little girl she is had to make a stop by the gift shop to get Harper a prize since she missed all the fun. I am sure we will head to the farm at least one more time before Halloween as a family, but Sophie's first visit there with Frazer was just adorable!

And, in case you think Harper missed all the fun, she had a little field trip of her own. I heard she created an audience at Cracker Barrel because she was acting so cute and eating so much food, and was two minutes away from owning a parakeet because she amazed my parents at her love for the birds at the pet store.

2 comments:

  1. Margie! I didn't know you had a blog! Love these posts - the pictures from Sophie's field trip are SO CUTE!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I loved yours as well, ESPECIALLY the nursing home association pics... adorable!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers