Saturday, August 27, 2011

Proud moments, in no particular order...



Two posts in one day of fun events that have happened over the past few weeks is hard, but I am trying to remember things I don't want to forget.... whew! Anyway, here is my attempt to look back in a year and remember our life as it was this week!


Proud Moment 1- Spanish Fort has this opportunity to let little girls come spend a day with the real cheerleaders and learn a few moves, pay money, get a shirt, and cheer on the field! What a bargain! Sophie and Lillie participated in this and had a BALL! By the way, the cheerleaders were asking to take pictures with Sophie because they thought she was cute. She now has asked me to fix her hair in pigtails all the time. She thinks that is the key to cuteness.


Proud Moment 2- This baby weight is liking hanging around me. I must be cool or something. I have been getting back into the gym rotation, hauling girls and bags to the nursery while I groan through pilates and swim laps. Last week I decided to try a treadmill, just to see where my running abilities lie. I started a fast walk, but knew I could do more. Then I did it... I ran a MILE and felt awesome! I haven't ran in one year. I usually have to really work for that first full mile. I could have gone further but I got a page for Camille.

Proud moment 3- My Harper started preschool! She is in an older two/young three class because of her birthday. She loves it! Her teacher is also her Sunday nursery worker, so there were no hesitations on going to school. I think she is going to have a fabulous year!

Proud moment 4- The other night I helped Sophie with homework, showed Harper how to write a seven, held Camille in a baby bjorn bouncing to Harry Belafonte, all while making a beschamel sauce for a new recipe. Nothing burned, noone cried, and all the homework was right.


Proud moment 5- Sophie's school held Circus Day Friday, where the Kindergarteners dress up like their favorite circus people and parade. My little tightrope walker was adorable!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers