Thursday, August 11, 2011

End of Life as We Know It.

So, yesterday our world changed. The first of three kids entered the world of school. Although I am so excited to join the PTA, have entries in bake sales, watch a sweet blonde get off the school bus in her cute little jumper, I know that those lazy days where we just closed the blinds and played in the playroom instead of getting out of the house are now over. I know we will still have them, but they will now be scheduled around tests and recitals.

She adored getting a tray and eating cafeteria pizza, Mrs. Gipson is already the coolest person EVER, and she hoped this morning she gets picked to be superstar student. I think she likes it.

I asked Sophie a few questions before school started that will hopefully come a tradition each year as she and the other girls grow. Here are her answers:

Teacher- Mandie Gipson, who will be out soon to deliver TWINS! Her interim will be Karen Day

Favorite Color- Purple, duh (I am quoting her here)

Favorite Song- Hush Little Rooster ( This is a classic Frazer UMC Children's song. I know her former choir teacher would be proud)

Favorite Food- Toss up between the Onion Soup from Hibachi Resaurants and Ice Cream.

Favorite Activity- Playing in her new playroom

Favorite Movie- Princess and the Frog

When I grow up- She wants to be a Cheerleader.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers