Thursday, September 15, 2011

Getting Normal...


See this sleepy little girl, all fuzzy from an Iphone picture? This hasn't happened much lately. This was actually at 5:30 at night, and was her first time to stop on this particular day.


Life is in FULL swing right now. Between school, trips, activities, church, and playtime we are exhausted! Add on pink eye and some crazy trips to get Sophie from school because of BIZARRO sickness, we are tired! But, it is fun. Our new normal!

No crazy news lately in our world. The few who follow this blog have emailed lately to see if we dropped off the world. I will try to do a better job of keeping up with our little life for old friends!

I even updated my other blog, Naptime Hobby! I have been wanting to sew several things lately, so I am making myself sit down and get some cute things done for family and friends. Of course, our naps are slowly fleeting (see above picture of Harper), but Camille is my little sidekick and even if she is awake she is happy if she hears my noise. Thank goodness for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers