Remember this little girl, who we thought would never age, and stay a little three year old forever? Well, this is the day she started preschool....
I cannot believe Sophie will be off to Kindergarten in the Fall! My little girl, who loves to be a special helper, loves her lazy days, loves to color and read books, will be off to school every day. Our house will be quieter during the day, missing that sweet little voice she has, following me around and playing like a champ with her little sister who simply adores her. This spring the two have become such good friends. It is such a fun thing to sit back and watch them play.
Sophie loves to play school, so I hope she likes big school! I know our lazy days will be replaced with afternoon play dates, more dance classes, piano lessons, and then the addition of Harper to school and the new baby tagging along! But for now, we are enjoying still saying we have one preschooler, one toddler, and one on the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment