Wednesday, June 22, 2011

She is here!



Last Thursday our little family finally became complete! Little Camille Lee was born at 12:51, and quite honestly was the most relaxed and funnest (if that is a word) birth experience we have had! Knowing what to expect was helpful, but being with a new doctor in a new hospital had me a little worried. We could not have had a nicer doctor, more calming nurse, and more laughter in a delivery room! I would actually consider having another, but I think we would go broke covering the grays in my hair if I had to carry another baby, especially in the HOT summer that we are already experiencing.

Of course we didn't know what we were having, and when it was announced another GIRL, we all were so excited that we had three precious sisters who would grow up together, share clothes, occasionally fight, but be there for each other.




The girls were the first in our family to find out it was another sister. They got to tell the waiting room FULL of people what we had, and they took their job very seriously. They couldn't be better big sisters to Camille. They have helped hold her, pick out her clothes, played together when we are busy, and most of all, just taken all the changes to our little world in the best stride!



We haven't had much sleep yet, but with a new found pacifier lover in our mix, I am thinking we will hopefully get a little rest soon. Lee has been home all week with me, and I am taking his conversation of him being my "slave" this week very seriously. Right now he has the girls at their dentist appointment and picking up lunch. He will deserve a nap when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers