Sunday, September 26, 2010

The News

Lee and I finally got to spread our news this weekend of our upcoming move! We have decided after a month or two of flip flopping and looking at the best options for family/career to move to Baldwin County! Although we are SO excited to move near family and old friends, it was a tough day telling some of our closest people in our Sunday School class. We have grown so close to several couples in our church that it was tough to tell them we won't see them every week, or share in their lives like we have been. Several of them read this blog, and you BETTER come visit when we move! We dread the process of finding such close friends in our new area. I know we will and in a few years laugh that we even thought considering staying where we would have to pay for schools, live in a developed cow field, and have no sea breeze was even an option. But today was NOT one of those days.

You know that feeling you have when you just cry a little bit, but not completely bawl and you get a headache? Lee and I plan on watching 8 Seconds and My Dog Skip tonight and remedying that problem....

In other news, our families are ecstatic, as we knew they would be. I think my sister is enlisting realtors who only will show houses in a 5 mile radius of her house.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to miss you guys so much! At least we have facebook :) I am really excited for you to be close to your family again - Harper and Sophie will love growing up close to their cousins and aunts and uncles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We do have facebook, and we must keep up with sweet Bailey! Plus, we will give an open invitation to visit on your way to the beach... you must keep up your tan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time we have a Convention or other meeting down at the Grand, we fully expect you to drop everything and come over and see us. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers