Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Not-So-Bummer one

With Sophie finishing school Friday, and Harper the previous week, we are well on our way to relaxation.  Friday Harper, Camille, and I joined Sophie and her class for one last lunch in school, gave hugs to our favoirite SFES friends, and drove to The Little Gym for a last day of school party.   That started our summer off with a bang!  When we got home we grabbed our summer notebooks and wrote down some things we MUST do this summer.  Here is our list of things to keep our summer fun:

-  SWIM!
-  Sleep on the floor in Camille's room.  (Harper swears this will make her have the best summer)
-  Have a lazy day
-  Head to the Cabin for our yearly tubing trip in North Georgia
-  Go to Bible School
- Eat candy
-  Read books


I think we can handle this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers