Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter according to Harper

Thursday I was headed to take Harper to preschool. She was all excited because it was the day of her Easter Party at school, Sophie was out os school the next day, and the Easter weekend was finally here!

As we drove she out of the blue asked why Jesus had to die. I told her as best as I could to her three year old self that Jesus died so that every time we got in time out and were done with our punishment we didn't have to think about it anymore. Because she had been having a rough week, that made her happy.

She sat another minute and said that on Easter a miracle happened. Jesus wakes up, and rises to Heaven with pixie dust making him go super fast. I told her she was really close to being right. She said her Sunday School teachers told her that, but she added the pixie dust part herself. She thought it made a better story, but she said the waking up from the dead was pretty good too. So glad she thought that was good too......

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers