I had to write this down so we can remember the first character in our house, Sally chugger! Te other day Harper was jumping on their new bounce house and went to Lee and wouldn't answer to Harper. She tod him she was Sally Chugger. He kind of laughed and ignored it. However, Sally has been around for a few days now! She is turning nine on Friday. She also made the mess in the pantry, she ate candy, and she doesn't like hamburgers. I am hoping Sally doesn't appear when it is time for Harper to go to school!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Sally Chugger
I realize I haven't done the obligatory Christmas post, but I got an IPad for Christmas and love it and have yet to head upstairs to my computer with pictures on it. Considering it is the first day back to school, I am sure I will be up there soon because that is also whe my treadmill is located.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment