Lately the girls have been showing how much they LOVE me. They start telling me they love me, then they add little phrases, and those phrases get mixed up with their other phrases, and it just gets silly.
Here is an example: Last week Sophie told me she loved me so much, as far as to the moon. So, Harper started telling me she loved me AND the moon. So then Harper told me she loved me to New York City, which led to a plane ride love and clouds.
So with five days passing since our quest to "out love mommy" from the girls, tonight I was told by Harper a HUGE love phrase- "Mommy, I love you past the scary witch woods in New York by baby God in a cradle with a moon."
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment