Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Big Four"s"


It is hard to believe, but Camille has hit the big fourth month of her little life!
And no, you haven't skipped over month three, I just never had her in a white onesie to do that cute little sticker on. Anyway, I got the fourth month sticker done, so I am just happy about that. Camille is now 14 pounds 11 ounces, is holding her little head up like a champ and loving watching her big sisters entertain her. She smiles a huge grin when she is happy, and has a fabulous pouty lip when she is sad. She just started eating a little food this week. She hates rice cereal with a passion, so we skipped over to apples. She is tolerating them better than the cereal.




See all that drool around her neck? We now know the culprit of that mess.... she broke a tooth through Wednesday! I knew something had to come soon with some of the fussiness we have had lately, and as I was playing with her the other day I felt it and squealed. Camille looked SO proud of herself for making her little tooth. She knew she had done something big!




This picture is about the best I can do to get a shot of all three girls. One is usually tugging on Camille, one is usually reading to her, and she is usually bobbing her head between the two. We go for our first photography session this Saturday, so I can wait to see someone work their magic on these girls!




There was also another big FOUR birthday last week. My sister turned Forty! And we actually pulled off a surprise party for her, complete with babysitters for kids. I am shocked we managed that, but it was fun to get out with our family and get first pick of birthday cake! (You will notice Camille got to tag along.... she wasn't ready to be thrown in the mix with big sisters, big cousins, and no mommy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers