So yesterday morning we really were running low on groceries. It is crazy we used to go every two weeks between grocery store runs, but now if I don't go twice a week we coast in on no juice or milk and the "B" pile of snacks. Anyway, both girls had school, and her I was, late at night, trying to come up with something filling and edible they would like. I found some Cocoa puffs, pretzel rods, and marshmallows and made a trail mix.
When Sophie got off the bus she ran to me and gave a big hug and said she had the BEST snack. She wanted to know HOW I knew that packing "sticks" with things to put ON the sticks. Apparently sticking marshmallows and Cocoa Puffs is a very cool thing to do at snack time. But I got the best response a mommy can get... "Mommy, I don't know how you know to send cool snacks, but I am glad you do. Thanks a lot."
Friday, September 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment