Not only is my belly growing as evidenced by the pictures below....
......we have a garden! ( by the way, baby is definitely growing. My belly has made its major arrival the past two weeks, and the girls can see and feel major kicks and elbows. Sophie knows it likes her because when she lays in my lap kicks ALWAYS happen.) Our garden is tiny and probably won't produce more than one cucumber, but we are going to try. We are having a ball watering each day and seeing our growth. I am pleasantly surprised at how well we have done so far!
This is our lemon tree. At least we think it is a lemon tree. The fruit keeps getting bigger and bigger, but is staying green. I am guessing they will change really soon?!?!

This is our flower patch. We planted TONS of bulbs and wildflower seeds in here. I figured it was a waste of time, but one week after planting, you can see tiny green coming up from the ground, and they aren't weeds! Even some bulbs have already shot out tubes. I can't WAIT to see what happens here.

Margie, What are you doing planting a garden! Thanks for one up'ing! lol! The girls look like they love helping. Did Lee build the boxes?
ReplyDelete