The baby is getting kinda close to making "its" appearance. I am at 30 weeks. And with a doctor I know will schedule at least a week earlier delivery, we are beginning to think we might need to get some stuff ready for our new little boy or girl. We did get the big bed put together, and the cradle is about 10 feet closer to the garage door, which means after Easter it might actually make it into our room. Besides waiting to see what we have and ordering color appropriate blankets and clothes, I say we are doing better than expected!
We finally decided on names for the squash, and that has made getting our baby preparations going even more evident. Wanna know the names? If it is a girl, we are going to name her Camille Lee. We will call her Camille or Millie, whatever seems to suit her best. If it is a boy, we will name him Samuel Irvin, and more than likely call him Si. I monogrammed a onesie with each of these names on it to see if it looks good on a shirt (very important in our house). I will post those in a few days on my monogramming blog to show off the new fonts I used for the new addition.
We are having an Easter Party/Egg hunt for family and a few friends tomorrow. After that big event, baby boot camp is on around here! Harper is giving her pacis to the Easter Bunny to make her a big girl, we are going to finish potty training (so close, yet so far away), and Sophie gets registered for Kindergarten. Our new chapter to our lives is coming very soon, whether we are ready or not!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment