Yes, that is a made up word in my title, but it describes our crazy full and fun weekend!
Our first main event was SNOW! And lots of it! It was so pretty drinking a great cup of coffee while watching the snow fall and fall. Of course, if you are under four in our house, that was not so awesome. The girls liked the idea of snow, but we have determined their southern-ness after seeing their attempt to play in the cold stuff. Neither girl particularly cared for the cold. I don't blame them, their gloves were soaked in two minutes. But, with such a rare event we had to document:
After the snow novelty was done, we headed home for Mardi Gras. I lovveeee Mardi Gras. Usually because it falls on a great weekend of beautiful weather, family we rarely see, tailgate food, and fun times for the kids. This year was no exception. With my oldest brother living downtown Mobile a two minute walk to a prime viewing location, it is a wonderful time. The girls are learning quickly their Mobile heritage:
The last fun thing is Valentine's Day. Nothing says I love you like a new Dust Buster... and I am serious on that note! Lee listened and got me a new Dust Buster. And no, I wasn't mad at all! We usually don't do anything big for this day except our annual make a nice dinner. We are doing a surf and turf tonight, so we are wearing the girls out for an early bedtime so the whole lobster is ours! The girls got adorable princess dresses. Those pictures will be for another day, when I can get them to slow down enough for some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment