Saturday, January 9, 2010

I am glad I know English

So this morning we were all sitting together eating breakfast. And, by the way, we rarely all sit and eat breakfast.  Usually no more than two are together at breakfast time, but this day was a stellar job of syncing breakfast meals....go us!   Anyway, Sophie happened to look up at our chandelier and pointed out that a light was not on.  I just casually said, "Oh, it blew out.  We need to add that light bulb to our list".  We went on our business of daily baths, daily tantrums, play time, etc.   A bit ago Sophie and I were coloring while we waited for Harper to wake, and she wanted a blue crayon to draw our blown out light on her sheet of paper.  Oh I dread homonyms.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers