Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis the Season.....

Tis the season for a lot of activities, a lot of work with the ole' glue gun, and not many posts! I will try to catch up on a few of our fun happenings lately!


Excuse the sideways picture below, but I had to share Harper's excitement in seeing Sophie riding in her first Christmas parade! She got to ride with her little Daisy Troop. It was SO fun to see her riding, and so cute to see a proud little sister!



Camille and her Poppa were excited too, but not as much! hehee.....



We have had a busy December already! Loving every minute of the fun! Since our house has been slowly getting decorated since Veteran's Day when Lee left for a few days and we got bored and decided to throw a few trees up, we have been waiting a while for the Christmas specials, Santa Claus, and all the fun parts of the season. I don't think we have watched one regular cartoon in three weeks, only DVR's Christmas shows. I LOVE that my kids can recite the Grinch and Rudolph.

Sophie had her first pleasant experience with Santa on her class trip to a local North Pole Train exhibit. Call it Peer Pressure if you want, but having 17 of your closest friends watching you as you near the big guy makes you not want to freak out. She handled it well, told him what she wanted, and smiled. I could not have been prouder!


Remember last year and our pitiful attempt at a gingerbread house? Well, we have never had much luck with one of those kits. The roof always falls in, the icing runs, and it becomes a mess. I was walking through a craft store last week and saw the kit below..... and knew it was perfect for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.

Followers