Plus, tonight the girls have a play date with friends while Lee and I recreate our first date that occurred seven years ago today. It was at the Olive Room. He ordered some nasty Beer, and I acted like I liked it. He tried to be cool and order a tapenade, only to realize it was olives and he hates olives. Oh, we tried to be cool, and despite the fact we saw through our "coolness" and still saw the true us. Tonight, I will stick to a great glass of wine, and order either my snapper or tenderloin, and he will still think I am cool.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Second cupping it
Today I fixed a second cup of coffee. The girls are getting two cartoons this morning. We are determined to have a lazy Friday! Our summer is almost over, and Sophie has asked for a lazy day. Score! We have been so busy lately, and our next two weeks before schedules really begin are filling fastly, so our goal today is to do nothing before noon. I think we can handle it. Harper is confused because she keeps trying to throw her juice cup in the sink and turn off the TV, our 8:30 am ritual. But, after a day at the water park and a full week of playing day and night, we need a little break! Right now I have two Snow Whites vegging out with their second snack of the morning and dinosaur train in the background. I have some art paper ready to go when they want to move, but on their own terms.... it is summer, after all! Aren't we supposed to be lazy every now and then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
Aww! Have fun tonight! Bailey and I are having a lazy Friday night tonight - watching movies, eating popcorn, and toys all throughout the livingroom...cleaning can wait until tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your first date redux tonight! And enjoy what little downtime you have before the madness starts up again. :)
ReplyDelete