Here are the latest pictures of our girls. We get a great gift from Lee's parents for each baby for four photo sessions with a family friend. And it is one of our favorite things to see.... an email from Emmie saying our proofs are ready! Each time we go for pictures she is great at picking up on personalities and little faces our girls make that definitely make them, well, them! This last time we had a few of all three together, and then some of each girl. With Thanksgiving around the corner, these little girls I have been blessed with are my proudest things. They are nuts, sweet, handfuls, lovable, and all ours. Enjoy the link below. (Also, Emmie has a way of picking really great songs to accompany the proofs. You know that Subaru commercial with the high school reunion couple and that cool song that plays? Well, everytime I see it I want a Subaru. And on that note, you can only imagine what our bill is for our photo order).
http://www.sellersphotography.com/client/walters
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment