Anyway, this week has been busy to say the least. I have never left our girls for this long, except for once with work, but Lee stayed behind. Leaving both of them with obligations they must do is a little stressful. If you could see my notebook of "girl facts" and the table of outfits and proposed art projects (yes, I leave art projects) you would think I have lost my mind. But, I know Friday say, around noon, when we land and hit the ground, I will be so glad I have left the house in order to run without us. Right now, I have to finish my list of organizing toys, scrubbing floors, and finding matching socks and bows for Tuesday's preschool outfit... but I am humming New York, New York while I do it!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Start Spreadin the newwss....
Friday is officially almost here. Why is Friday so exciting? Well, we are headed to see New York at Christmas! I have ALWAYS wanted to see NYC at Christmas time. Even in high school I tried out for a local thing for Mobile called Azalea Trail Maids, not only for the great experience, but for the fact they walked at the Macy's parade! I made it, and of course my year we happened to go to Dallas. Nothing against Dallas, but it isn't NYC at Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Margie Walters
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable girls, two un-adorable dogs, and a wonderful husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment